The weather is so not cooperating this week. I started this whole lawn expedition on Monday it's now Wednesday and I finally finished but not without some mishaps;
1. The weed-eater kept coming unravelled
2. There was sun, then no sun, sun, then no sun....the problem was every time the sun left the rain came
3. My weed-eater kept coming unplugged (maybe I should purchase a gas powered one)
4. Finally the weather cooperated yesterday (for a brief minute) and I got one loop around the yard and the lawn mower ran out of gas :(
5. I told myself today come hell or high water I'm going to get this done so I mowed in the RAIN!!!!!
Here are some pictures of this great event....it's a great event because I hate yard work. Get use to reading blog entries like this because for me this is a BIG deal!
My neighbor mows his lawn down to the dirt and then my lawn looks like a jungle and of course he mows right along the property line so it looks horrible. Believe it or not I just mowed a week and a half ago. Why is it 2 or 3 days after you mow the dandelions spout up 6-8 inches? How do they grow so fast?
No wonder I couldn't start this thing last time....should have read the directions right on the machine.....it clearly states push to pime 3x. I had no problem starting it today or yesterday.
My new gas can!!!
Just wanted to admire the bushes in my yard....I need to weed my flower beds anyone want to help?
Look at that yard and I did it all by myself!!!!!