Friday, April 9, 2010

Have you ever watched Intervention on A&E?

I love this show. I love that it's real. I love the emotion that is displayed. I love that the individuals get help. I love that families come together and get into the solution. I love that I can totally relate. I love that every time I watch I cry. I love that one of the producers called me yesterday. {You just had to reread that sentence, huh?} You read it right. One of the producers called me and wants us to sponsor one of their clients in our clean and sober house in exchange for free publicity on their web and our house name will be in their rolling credits. Pinch me, please! I'm so stinking excited I could scream. The show won't air for awhile and the gal is still in treatment for another month but how cool is this! So, stay tuned and I'll let you know when it's on! If you haven't ever seen the show check it out here!

3 comments:

Team Harris said...

I'm so ridiculously excited for you!!! That is AWESOME Mandy!! :-)

Jennifer said...

you are famous!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very cool! you are doing amazing things with! miss you girl, we NEED to hang out!