Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 9

Yea, I go on vacation tomorrow and don't have to paint for a whole week! I also have paint in my hair that will not wash out....I look like I have a very bad dye job! These pictures are random and in a strange order but I'm tired and don't care!
I found my new "porch bling" at a garage sale today.....love them! I sat there for awhile today thinking about how amazing life is!

Here is my finished room that I don't think I ever took a picture of!

See strange order.....porch bling up close (my porch is going to be painted by the youth in my ward while I'm gone)!

My 1/2 done, very cool new fence!

Yesterday I finished my red wall. Today I removed the tape some of it pealed off! Hey Teri, when you get here I need you to do my rectangle wall and please fix this!!!!!



Off to spend 6 days in the hot sun and swim, ski, rock jump, lounge and maybe start the book the Host that I borrowed 6 months ago!

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

What the crap...why did that paint peel off...were you using painter's tape...maybe leaving the paint on for a week isn't such a great idea...we can fix it!

Stephanie said...

#1 reason why I don't tape!!! Also it looks lovely!!! and I'm sure you are so excited!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Haha, take your time! The house really looks amazing! Great job on the colors.