Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 6

I have great friends and family! I can't believe how blessed I am! Today was ROUGH!!!!! I've hit my breaking point....I look around my house and all I see is a huge mess with lots of unfinished projects. However, I also look at all we've accomplished in the past 3 days and it's amazing! I think the reason I hit a wall today is because I'm not a good painter and I'm so critical of my imperfections! UGH! On a positive note my carpet is in and will be laid before the weekend! Just remember to breath! Really looking forward to my upcoming vacation!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Mandy, you rock! You and Cameron have made this amazing home with new neighbor friends in a matter of days, I am so happy for you and not surprised at all by your accomplishments, especially all of that handy work around your house (it doesn't stop...) what a great blog, thanks for sharing....
Monica

Jamie said...

I'm so excited to see everything and you!! :-)

Stephanie said...

Love seeing the progression!!!! Unfortunately it doesn't get any better!! Still adding, still remodeling, and we've lived here for 7 years!!!! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hey- you've done SO much- yes you need to look at ALL you have done- because its a lot! And painting will be done soon- then the fun begins :)!