Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I think this day is overrated...probably because I don't have a Valentine. Oh, wait I do...he's 6 and about the cutest thing you ever did see. This morning I wanted to make heart shaped pancakes...Cameron wanted eggs. For those of you that know me I HATE EGGS!!! I can't stand the taste, texture, smell or even the thought of eating them! But because I love Cameron I made a HUGE sacrifice.

I got Cameron a card and some chocolate...he was so excited!

After he realized I got him something he decided to needed to get me a Valentine also. He picked through his stack he got yesterday and found one with no writing on it...it's all about going green. This year I received 2 Hershey kisses, a quarter and a recycled Valentine which read, "A Valentine from me to you...The Lord loves us very much." Someone actually brought in religious Valentine cards in Kindergarten???? hmmm...




5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I enjoy that it says "the lord loves US very much"...not just you, but also the sender of the card...nice! Be grateful....you got more then David got!

amie979 said...

Hey that's more than I got too:)

See Mack Snow said...

Sweet! What are you gonna go get with your quarter?!

DeDe said...

He's so sweet and sensitive! What a special little guy! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!