Friday, October 10, 2008

What are you crying about?

Today Cameron had no school and I was off of work...we met my friend Amy and her three girls at the Bouncy Place. You are probably wondering why Cameron is crying? I asked him...did you hurt yourself? You don't want to be here? Is it because I made "Blankie" stay home (a whole other story)? No, No, No!!!! I was totally confused...so while he was having a fit I decided to take pictures. Then he said....

"I don't want to carry the money"




Heaven forbid...next time you pay!!!

This is a totally cool picture of Cameron inside one of the inflatables...my dad gave me his old cell phone. I have no clue how to use it but I took this pic!!!

3 comments:

Riley Family said...

That is so funny Mandy! I love taking crying pictures! They are so much more funny to look at later. :)

Mama Thompson said...

Awesome....that pic of him in the bouncy thing is way cool!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.