Saturday, October 11, 2008

Soccer in the water...sooo cool!!!

Today was a fun day...it started out with soccer. Other Grandma and Grandpa came to watch and my Dad was impressed at how much Cameron has improved in just a few weeks. They won 8-7 and Cameron made 2 goals!!!! As you all know I'm loud but I'm really loud on the soccer field. I'm so proud of Cameron!!!!!

After the game we decided to hang out with Grandma & Grandpa...we were spoiled! Jamba Juice, lunch and Cameron got 2 new Pokemon toys (Grandpa threw away Pikachu last week so he was attempting to replace it--no luck). Then we headed to watch Uncle Mike's water polo team. Cameron loved it!!!!


Is that Justin Guarini???


I'm thinking so...

Uncle Mike is the one with the ball...they did great and I'm impressed with Mike's skill. They won both games today!
The only down fall of the day is I saw too much butt crack--its gross!

This has been a great weekend!!! Cameron thought soccer in the water was soooo cool!!!!

1 comment:

Mama Thompson said...

With the swimmer he is...this might be right up his alley....talk about big motor....Also love the name "soccer in the water"