Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is it Christmas?

I have one of the most creative sisters (and I'm not just saying that cause she sent me presents) matter of fact I have a lot of very creative, talented, fabulous sisters---I'm very lucky!!!! But the one I'm talking about lives far away and I don't like it much......we get to see each other several times a year which is great and I actually got to spend a whole week with her kid free this summer. After work on Friday I got to my mom's to pick up Cameron and there was my mom, Vicki and Sharon busily working on some pretty cool projects (look for more information on our upcoming Boutique next month!) and my mom said Teri had sent me some stuff.

LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!!

This real cool lantern
I knew she bought this but I thought I was going to have to wait till next month when I see her to get it.

and she surprised me with towels she made for my orange kitchen
I LOVE THEM!!!

Then Cameron got a gift too. Teri made this t-shirt and it turned out great. I'm sure if you check here in a few she'll show you just how she did it.

and on the back a cool decal.

Thanks Teri it did really feel like Christmas and you got me good!!!

No comments: