Friday, June 18, 2010

We made it!

I set my alarm for 5:30 so I could finish packing the car and be out the door by 6:00. I finally heard the alarm at 5:50 and hit snooze....I remember thinking, why do I have my alarm set for so early? Then I remembered and I jumped out of bed. Cameron and I got the car packed, prayed for safety and was out the door by 6:15....not bad!!!!!

Cameron did three things on the trip......played DS, listened to books on CD and


looked for creatures in the clouds!

We had a great time and it only took us 12 hours....well until the very end when I flew past my exit and traveled 20 miles farther down the road then I should have. Cameron finally fell asleep on that last little stretch.

We found 2 things we're going to do on our way home first we're going to stop in Weed CA and visit the weed store (I need to buy a magnet) and next we're going to stop at a drive-thru safari in Oregon. We can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: