Friday, June 18, 2010

MOM you're the best

I must have heard that phrase 25x yesterday!!! I think this is the first vacation Cameron and I have taken by ourselves. I mean we're here with family but I don't think we've ever traveled by ourselves or planned something by ourselves....we always tag along with the family.

Yesterday morn we got up and I went for a walk while the kids rode their bikes. I'm so glad we decided to take the bike.

This is the trail by Steve's house. When the project is complete it will be 16 miles long.

Along the trail Kensie pointed out the big scary tree and then asked if I would take her picture with it!

The castle park....this park reminds me of Steele Lake Park in Federal Way except that this one is nicer, bigger and newer!

Steve took me by a clean and sober house in Folsom. I love that they put 'ODAAT' on the front of the house and above the door it says, Clean & Sober Living.

Vicki told me I had to go to Old Folsom to check out a handbag store and to get some chocolate and we did both! Not sure why I didn't not go here last year....there are some great stores!

Look at all the choices.....

Of course Cameron wanted Candy Corn

She had a real nice store but my prices are better......

After dinner we went to the store and Jamie jumped aboard this vessel....I died laughing!

It was a very fun day and I love just being able to relax!

No comments: