Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

Can you name that tune?
I know Vicki can because one Christmas I unwrapped 2 cassette tapes (to peak of course) and I liked the one she was getting better so I switched the tags. I think I did that with Nordstrom sweaters my Grandma got us too. Ohhh....I was naughty!!!

My bike rack came on Friday and there was no assembly required....I love that!!!! So, Saturday I went out and bought a bike. Some of my friends are making fun of me because I bought a $100 Walmart special! I don't care it works and Cameron and I can go ride. Look how cool my car looks with the rack on back!


Yesterday Cameron wanted to go for a bike ride so bad but it kept raining, the wind was blowing and it was freezing.

C: Mom, can we please go!
M: Let's try tomorrow it's cold buddy
C: We can put our hoods on and our coats...it will be ok.
M: Ok, one time around the block

I thought I was going to die it was so cold. While riding with him I realized his bike is way to small so guess what??? We'll be buying him a new one soon. I have a little bit of $$ left from Uncle Sam and I just put his old bike on Craig's list for $20. Anyone need a bike?

Just in case you were wondering the tune is from the Pointer Sisters!!!



Wrapped nicely was one Pointer Sisters tape and a Chicago tape. I guess the Pointer Sisters were more exciting then Chicago. I love you Vicki!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Yay! you are too funny! Hes so lucky to have a mom like you, I woulda been like heck no its freezin! BTW...haven't heard anything new from you in a bit? I hope you had a wonderful mothers day!