Wednesday, May 19, 2010

He heard me

Cameron and I are usually running around like mad dogs in the morning trying to get out the door and for awhile we were doing really good about saying our prayers but now they are on the fly and in the car :(

Yesterday I asked Cameron to please pray while I drive; "Dear Heavenly Father.......please bless that it will be sunny and warm so that I can ride my bike and that this rain will go away!" I secretly laughed because he has no idea that tomorrow he's leaving for California where it's currently 70 and tomorrow it will be 76.

Then today on the way to Grandma's it was bright and sunny and he says, "mom, he heard me he answered my prayers!"

2 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very sweet. we too are sometimes caught saying prayers in the car!

Mama Thompson said...

nice work mom...