Sunday, May 16, 2010

Best Mother's Day Weekend Ever

It's been a long school year and I'm exhausted!!!! A little rest and relaxation was sure needed; so, Cameron and I and a couple friends took off to Snoqualmie to stay in this cabin. We had a great time, I got to veg and relax and the weather was spectacular!!!

Here is the cabin

the view from my bed

the view from the street

I love this little boy!

We watched movies, went for walks, played in the snow and played lots of wii.
Cameron wanted to wear shorts but he also had to sport the boots for the snow.

My friend Brandi and her two step daughters Kayla and Savannah

On our walks we found a river and a small waterfall



Cameron was amazed by the beauty and made comments about it all weekend. I took this picture as he was telling me how he was going to miss this place.

After we got all packed up we stopped by Snoqualmie falls. There was a ton of people there, took us 30 min to park and the observation deck was closed but we still got to see this....

On the way back to the car Cameron said, "I'm not old enough to get you a present so this year I'm giving you love!"

We had a great time together and I told Cameron love is the best present of all!!!!

No comments: