Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pay it forward...

I got this from my friend Jamie's blog and thought it was a neat idea...Pay it Forward...the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, some homemade goodies from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then sit back and anticipate the arrival of your goodies! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already. Remember that only the first three comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!
Have fun!

3 comments:

Melis said...

Hi Mandy! I'm #1! I already posted it on my blog too! http://therussellhome.blogspot.com/2009/03/different-name-but-just-more-love-to.html

Thanks! I'll email my address!

Jen Webley said...

Sweet I'm #2 That looks awsome we need the recipe!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

awesome...i've been out of town but looks like i still made number 3! can't wait!