Friday, January 2, 2009

Vicki, I'll let you win if you play with me...

That is Cameron's favorite line these days and NO he does not let you win! He is not only good at winning but also keeping track of where you're at, what place everyone is in, who just slipped on a banana etc. I can barely stay on the road! Cameron was trying to teach Kensie how to play but she was only interested in watching...then Aunt Vicki showed up and she got sucked into Mario Cart!!!

Oh look, she is still in her pretty princess dress!!!!


Here is a video of Aunt Vicki's playing ability...so funny!!!!

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

You can tell Vic....that she plays as good as me!

Vicki said...

Ughhh...Mandy always likes to embarrass me on this blog. All I can say is at least I tried. Ter, thanks for sympathizing!