Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

What a great day...the cousins are together again!!! Kensie, Jamie & Steve arrived from CA on Tuesday. We all met at my Aunt Stephannie's house for the traditional Jones gathering. I love getting together with my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I took so many pics that I'll spare you the pain of looking at them...just in case you are wondering we are a good looking family!

A few years back we started a tradition of matching jammies for the cousins!!! I should find the last couple of years and post them. Here Kensie and Cameron are opening theirs. Dallin we missed you this year but I'm so glad that you got to having matching pj's with your parents!

Oops, I don't think I'll order them online anymore...a little on the small size!



This year has been a blast with Cameron...the magic of Christmas is in full bloom around here. He has loved updating the different advent calendars around the house, reading about the birth of Christ, and trying to stay on the good list. Last night he even moved his Christmas train away from the fireplace so that "Santa could make it down the chimney," and we put reindeer food out on the snow so they would have something to eat too!

it even has glitter in it so they can find their way

Last night Cameron put out a treat for Santa...I'm back on the wagon with my diet so check-out what Santa got??? He could lose a few too!

that's right....5 carrots and 1 very small candy cane

I finally got Cameron to sleep and look what happened...it's magic!!!


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: