Sunday, July 13, 2008

5 long glorious days at the Lake House

Cameron and I just got back from spending the week at the Lake House!!!!! The weather was fantastic...I even have a little tan!!!! The first day Uncle Mikey took Cameron and I out 4-wheel'n. Sometimes my brain is a crazy place to be...you should of heard it! I was for sure that Sasquatch was going to get us...we were going to be killed by hunters...a giant bear was going to eat us and so on--I think I've seen too many horror movies. Through all my strange thoughts Cameron had a blast and that's all that matters.



Cameron is very comfortable on the boat. He loves to spot all the skiers and he knows his job...he hands the rope to the skier, puts the flag up when they fall and even pulls the rope in without being asked. This is Grandpa's new boat and we both think it's pretty cool.

Cameron's new favorite show is Wipeout (check it out Tuesday nights, Channel 4 @ 8pm) he acts it out all the time...I think he was attempting to act out one of the scenes!!!



3 comments:

Unguren said...

How fun. I am sure it was like a nice little vacation. I am glad the weather was good for you.

Mama Thompson said...

He is sooo stinkn' cute! I love him! Guessing that is vicki getting ready to ski...only she and have still have such old skis1

Ash said...

Hysterical! I love this blog, although it just makes me miss all of you more... Love you!