- Cameron comes into my room and crawls into my bed
- I get up, get a cup of ice water (the special blue one with stripes) and a straw
- I crawl back into bed and put 2 pillows behind Cameron so he can sit up
- He drinks half of the water
- I place the pill on his tongue
- He drinks his water, swishes it around and down the pill goes
- Then he smiles real big, "I did it" and then requests a piece of chocolate :D
My friend Nancy who walks Cameron to school a couple days a week for me called me this am; she said she can tell the RX is working, "every time I walk to school I have to practically run to keep up with the boys today I was walking and Cameron asked me to slow down!"