Tuesday, December 1, 2009

RX day one

I've made several postings so keep scrolling down. I realize I need to change my background but you will all have to wait till my new Mac laptop arrives....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Steve tried to out bid me on it but I'm the W-E-I-N-E-R!!!!!!

Cameron had a doctor's appointment yesterday and was placed on medication. He was diagnosed with ADHD the beginning of September and I refused at the time to do medication. I Told the psych that until it impacted his schooling I didn't want to discuss it. Well......at parent teacher conference I was informed it's impacting his schooling. My son is brilliant but his ADHD is making it hard for me to sit still, learn, accomplish simple tasks, listen and I could keep going on. After talking to several people I feel a little bit better about my decision to medicate I just hope it works and helps him. He's so stinking cute and I just want him to be successful!

This morning was our first attempt at swallowing a pill. It only took 1 hour and 15 min and 7 tries to get that thing down. I was in tears by the end because I don't want this to be a bad experience. So, wish us luck tomorrow!!!!

No comments: