Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You have 4 numbers and I only have 3

To be able to tell this story I have to admit something about myself that is not something I would like to admit but I'm sure some of you can relate. I weigh myself every morning.....it's something I've done for a very long time. Since I've lost 110 pounds I'm very weight conscious I don't weigh myself multiple times during the day just once (had to make that clear)! Well, my cute son likes to weigh himself too. He gets so excited when the numbers go up. He also thinks it's funny that I weigh ###.# (4 numbers) and he weighs 65.6 (3 numbers)! So, this morning I weigh myself and he gently reminds me I weigh more than him and then continues with this story:

C: Mom, remember the time I weighed myself and then I pooped and I weighed less!!!
M: (busted up laughing) yea, Cameron I remember
C: You told me my poop must of been really heavy.....I HAVE HEAVY POOP (saying it in a deep voice)

Oh, how I can relate!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

HAHA that is so funny!!!

Mama Thompson said...

Some stories you may want to keep to yourself...mostly because someday he will be dating girls and this might not be so funny:)!!!!

DeDe said...

So funny & true!! :-D