Thursday, September 3, 2009

She sells seashells down by the seashore......

Cameron and I were home from Banks just long enough to move (thanks David and Steve) all of our crap into the house and then take off again. I love Seaside!!!! I come here every September for an annual AA women's conference so it was really fun to be here with Cameron and the rest of my family!
So, here is all the fun things we did!!!!

In Astoria you can drive out on this little road and check out all the seals....they are everywhere!




We spent lots of time on the beach hanging out and playing.


Played silly games!

Cameron has a really hard time getting along with his cousins. Either they are his best friends or he "needs his space"!

We chased birds early in the morning....this was a very cool morning. Everyone was sleeping so Cameron and I got dressed and took off to explore the beach at 7 am. It was so neat! I've never found whole sand dollars or seen so many birds. It was beautiful! Check out this video of the live crab we found.


Let's not forget about the AMAZING cheese factory tour! I thought it was a lot cooler when I was younger......Cameron wants to know where the cows are???
Then after the cheese factory we stopped at Cannon Beach!!!!!




I absolutely love these guys!!!!!!


this was one of the most amazing parts of the whole trip.....the tide went out and look at all the cool things we found!



Cameron and I found the bumper cars in town and rode them about 4x. Check out the video!

Cameron also combed the beach and found a whole lot of dead crab parts he put them all together to form this--
It was so fun to hang out, play cards, play at the beach, shop with all of these guys. Do you know why we all got together???????


because she turned 60!!!!!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i loved your catch up. glad you had a fun summer! maybe with your strike your summer will be extra extended. i can't believe all those starfish. i don't think I've seen that many outside of an aquarium.