Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Which couch do you like?????

Cameron and I spent FHE couch hunting...fun for me and so so fun for him. We pulled up in front of the furniture store and Cameron said, "look mom it's Mor Furniture for less!" I think he watches too much TV. I was not too excited about their selections. I want a chocolate brown couch--how hard is that?
I want to hear what you think.........my end tables/coffee table is brown/black wood. This couch is $499 but not the color I was thinking. Do you think I should go with this color since my tables are so dark or would chocolate work?

or what do you think of this one....it's $599???

I need interior decorating HELP!!!!!

4 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i like the 2nd one as I would feel the need to constantly smooth the suede/microfiber on the 1st. Ultimately though it is about comfort...have you checked the old cannery in sumner? they usually have a pretty good discounted scratch and dent section too.

Unguren said...

I like the first one. I think the second kind of looks like an old man couch. (please don't be offended if you liked #2. It could look good with some fun pillows.:))

Katie Snedeger said...

I think #1 would look really good with your end tables. I think My couch is the same as the first and I love that if anything gets spilled on it, it is easy to clean. Also with kids having a couch that you can take the covers off and throw in the wash is a must!! Just something to think about!

Anonymous said...

I really like couch #2, my sister got a couch like that and it looked super cute in her house, although the lighter color with darker tables would probably look better, we have a mix on our couch its dark leather with light cushions and it looks really nice with all our dark wood furniture, so the light one would be nice too, I would get some cute darker pillows though, I think that would look super cute!