Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Am I allergic?

Cameron was tested for allergies early Monday morning. We were referred by his MD because he's had a cough since before Christmas and I was excited because he has weird skin issues too. Anyways, I told him he was going to have to get a shot (I thought that's how they did it) and he flipped out, a little! Note to self: Just keep your mouth shut next time you don't know something!!! We get to the doctors and of course the first thing he asks is are you going to give me a shot....the nurse says NO and Cameron is relieved. What she did not tell us is you don't get a shot with a needle but you do get poked in the back 50 times! Which is worse one big shot or 50 pokes....I think he would of preferred a shot!

He is squirming and it's only a ball point pen...lol!!!

Here come the 50 pokes!!!!!

His back was all red and itched.....luckily he has no allergies!!!!!


"Mom, I don't want to do that again!"
and yes, I took those pictures while holding him...can't miss out on a blogging moment!

1 comment:

The Watson's... said...

that's great! have they figured out the cough yet?