Monday, March 2, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!!!

Well, my birthday week sure is starting out with a BANG (and to think these friend's hadn't read my blog to know I was complaining earlier)!!! On Saturday I got a text from my friend Shelly who asked if Cameron & I wanted to come over and play Wii Monday night...that sounded like fun so after swim lessons we headed over. Well, look at what I walked right in on...
SURPRISE!!!

Something you may or may not know about me is I hate surprises...I can't stand it!!! If you know something and won't tell me I go crazy...but when you catch me off guard it's a pretty cool thing!

Does the calories in this cake count??? Not this week!

and presents to boot


of course we had to play Wii...Cameron and I boxed (stay tuned for upcoming videos) and we also bowled!!!


Thanks Shelly, Amy, Dean C., & Dean B. you guys GOT ME GOOD!!!!!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wish we could have been there for the surprise and wii boxing! Can't wait to see the videos :-)