Friday, January 23, 2009

Drum roll please....

I want to start out by saying there was NO...yes I said NO melt downs...he was so excited to see him mom, Grandma Anderson and G&G Jones! Matter of fact he told me that he wanted to cry and when I asked why he was sad he said, "because I'm so happy!"

Here is the Principal and Cameron's teacher Ms. McKay

Cameron receiving his award for Academic Achievement and Effort


My camera was acting a little strange or maybe it's the operator...hmmmm?



Each class member who received an award got their picture taken together

Here are some of Cameron's friends...the second boy to the left of Cameron is Sergio. Now, last week Cameron came home and told me that Sergio was his friend and that he is very naughty and always gets into trouble. Cameron also told me that he was naughty with Sergio on the playground:
Mom: "So, what did you two do?"
Cameron: "We ran around and said a bad word"
Mom: "Are you suppose to say bad words?"
Cameron: "NO!"
Mom: "What did you two say?"
Cameron: "We said butt!"
Mom: "Cameron are you suppose to say butt?"
Cameron: "NO, but we did!"
Great it's butt now and what will it be when he is older?
One proud Mama...

Cameron and Ms. Mckay


2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Is friday "no uniform day"...nice sweatshirt! I think he should also have to sport a Decatur Dance/Drill!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very sweet. hey, at least it's only butt..could be worse! i've heard worse out of younger kids mouths...not my kids of course!