Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still Snowing

I love snow days...No school means No work!! Unfortunately, I do have to make it up at the end of the year but for right now it's nice! The snow has been falling for about 7 hours and it's beautiful!


Three things Cameron loves...(1) snow angels (2) being with mom (3) eating snow! He does not understand that dirt, germs and possible PEE could be in the snow nor does he care!

While playing outside blue sky began to peek through the clouds...

We attempted to make a snowman...the snow was to fluffy so I gave up! But not to fluffy to have a snowball fight...I think Cameron won!





May you all be safe and warm where ever you are!!!!!

1 comment:

amie979 said...

Please tell me that you don't try to STOP him from eating snow...that's the best thing about having all this snow...EATING IT:)