Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cabin Fever

I'm an on-the-go-kinda-girl!!!! No doubt about it I hate to be cooped up at home...especially when I'm forced! Cameron on the other hand prefers to be here all the time, ugh! Before heading to the mall we adventured out in the snow again.

It's been three days of eating snow and making snow angles...still no luck with Mr. Snowman. Look at my snow angel in comparison to Cameron, WOW!!!

We fianlly made it to the mall and even though Cameron was a bit wild we had a good time...I got a jacket from the Gap for $4.36, a new phone with car charger which cost me $15.47, a free pretzel and we rode the train for $4.00...ok really $9.00 the conductor suckered me into buying these stupid train toys...he has great salesmen skills--ask the mom in front of the 6 year old!

6 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Hello there! =) Glad you found my blog. Cameron has some of the funnies grins! Hehe. i am enjoying reading about your adventures.

Mama Thompson said...

So I'll be expecting my coat for $4 in the mail right? "cause we have to continue to have matching coats...

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Teri---

I got the great GAP coat deal because I exchanged the jeans finally that you said looked horrible on me...so, I guess I ought to thank you! I really paid $48.00 for the jacket...I don't count that because I bought those jeans oh 6 months ago and never got around to returning them. So, if you send me $44.00 I'll cover the other $4.36!!!

Riley Family said...

I know all about the cabin fever!!!!!! Seriously! I love the snow, but it does bring along a cooped up feeling for sure.

Ethan does nothing but eat the snow when we go out in it. Hand fulls and hand fulls.

Gotta love it! Enjoy your cooped up time off. :) Merry Christmas!

PS loved the Christmas card, thank you!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

what mall has a train? well, that's not really such a good deal on the coat if you returned something! :) i totally second the cabin fever thing. you should read my newest post.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

what mall has a train? well, that's not really such a good deal on the coat if you returned something! :) i totally second the cabin fever thing. you should read my newest post.